Boost levels of health and wellbeing at work in 4 easy steps:
- Set up an internal wellbeing group
- Agree on key objectives, drivers and measurables
- Create a resource section for wellbeing at work on your intranet
- Create a calendar of events, including quarterly webinars
Our webinars can decrease stress and help employees feel valued and supported.
The Importance of Wellbeing at work
Investing in the wellbeing of your employees is proven to lead to higher performance, increased resilience and better employee engagement. It also helps prevent stress which leads to a positive working environment for all.
Healthy work places can help your employees thrive and encourage them to work to their full potential.
More about our Wellbeing at Work Webinars
Our wellbeing at work webinars can be run in 2 different ways according to your desired outcome. Choose between:
- Small-group (up to 12), discussion-based, self-reflective, coaching in nature webinars – where attendees share their experiences, tips with others. Outcome: enhanced network, relationships, community, connection
- Large-group (up to 100), listen in to and watch a presentation, chat via the discussion forum, Q&A at the end, session recorded, takeaways provided. Outcome: practical tips, inspiration, motivation, flexibility to listen to the recording later/again
Our webinars are presented by experts in their fields, who aim to inspire and entertain, as well as provide practical tools and takeaways to achieve wellbeing at work. The webinars can be tailored to organisational needs.
Take a look at our webinars below, for more information or to discuss your requirements, get in touch today.
What our clients have to say...
I wanted to provide you with my personal feedback on the Menopause coaching sessions that I have been fortunate to attend with Laura Shuckburgh. I’m really impressed and have found the sessions so appropriate and fulfilling. Laura quickly grasped key aspects of who I am and I felt she simply “got me” …
Her compassion, honesty, empathy and nurturing approach have been truly inspirational and she has provided me with some fantastic guidance and suggestions. I thought it important to let you know.
“Through in-depth evaluation of our comprehensive parental-transition coaching programme across the UK, P&P has reported an increase in return and retention rates of those women returning from maternity leave.”
Head of Diversity, Global Wealth Management Organisation
“What impressed me the most was your evident understanding of the issues facing parents returning to work at a senior level.”
Senior Tutor, NCT
“The workshops are both practical and thought-provoking and everyone who attends walks away feeling motivated and supported by us, P&P and their fellow colleagues.”
Head of HR, Financial Services
“The coaching that P&P provides not only offers essential support to help people manage the parental transition, but reinforces our values and aspirations.”
Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Legal and General
“We have received really positive feedback from the parents who attended P&P’s workshops.”
Head of HR, Investment Organisation
“We have received very healthy feedback from participants who attended, who have reported that the parental transition is an area in which they need most support in order to make a smooth transition between parenting and work.”