The online career management portal supports employees through life and family transitions. It offers interactive e-learning content and complements our coaching, offering a fully blended learning programme. It can also be used as a stand-alone learning solution.
Benefits of our online Career Management Portal for Employee Transition, Training and Development
There are many benefits to using our Career Management Portal, some of these are;
- A CPD certified, cost-effective and scalable solution
- Recognises employee contribution and commitment
- Provides a chance to inspire and motivate teams
- Personal development opportunities enable employees to be at their best
- A growth mindset contributes to a healthy and progressive culture
- Encourages self-directed learning, which enables individuals to learn at their own pace and at the right time
- Caters to all 4 learning styles: auditory, visual, read/write and kinesthetic
- Complements other learning – coaching or attending workshops and webinars for example
The Career Management Portal is a CPD certified state-of-the art online platform designed to support employees through family transitions.
Expectant and new parents will benefit from interactive exercises, videos, checklists and case studies. Managers have access to their own portal, which focuses on concise, just-in-time support for those who need a refresher on how to best support a team member through their journey to parenthood and their return to work.
Those experiencing other life challenges such as fertility treatment and menopause will also find supportive content on the portal.