Work-family balance trends in the workplace
Are you intrigued by the ever-evolving employee needs for work-family balance? Catch up now on the recording of our engaging discussion: “Exploring Work-Family Balance Trends in the Workplace.”
Listen in to our panel discussion as we delve into the challenges individuals face and how organisations are adapting to these shifting dynamics:
- Helen Letchfield, Co-Founder, P&P
- Andi Simmons, Work-Family Balance Coach, P&P
- Cara Gates, Learning Partner, Assistant Director, Rothschild & Co
- Hayley Crosby, Transformation and M&A Director, The Vita Group
– What are the trends in the needs of individual employees for work/family balance in this last year?
– How are executive teams and senior management teams responding right now?
– What’s the biggest barrier to individuals getting the balance they need?
– Does work family balance mean less productivity and less engagement?
– What more can we do in HR/L&D/D&I to establish a health work/family balance culture?